Celebrity hairstylists and co-owners of nine zero one salon, Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee turned to Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI products to create #UrbanGlam styles for their A-list clients attending the hottest and most anticipated musical event of the year. The duo will be on-site in Indio this weekend where The Beauty Coach (their luxury beauty salon on wheels) will offer a variety of looks perfect for festival season.
Inspiration: “The festival season has created its own trendsetting community. Since everyone spends so much time planning their outfits for festival season, we wanted to be able to complete their looks by offering braids, glitter parts, flower crowns, and spirit tattoos. The Beauty Coach is now the go to mobile salon and thrilled to be a part of festival season!” – Riawna & Nikki for Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI
- Vertically section the hair in the middle of the head, using the arch of each eyebrow as a guide.
- French braid this section from front to back and secure with a clear elastic when you reach the top of the crown. Make sure it isn’t too high or too low.
- Add Bed Head by TIGI Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm to palms and apply to the remaining length of the small ponytail to get texture.
- Tease this section with a comb, divide the tail into two sections and tie them in a knot, securing with bobby pins.
- Curl the rest of the hair with a 1 inch barrel curling iron to add wave and movement.
- Perfect the messy look by applying a bit of S Factor by TIGI Creamy Molding Wax to palms and run through hair.
About: TIGI was conceived by the Mascolo brothers providing them with the 'liquid tools' to style and finish their hairstyles. The products are promoted by hair cut 'collections' created by the TIGI Creative Team and photographed by Anthony Mascolo who leads the image and creative side of the business.