1. Prep hair with Extreme Lacquer section by section.
2. Gather hair above the ears towards center back and create two ponytails. Secure with clear elastic bands.
3. Separate ponytails into three sub-sections, clip the middle piece up and away. With a large curling iron, curl both ponytails to create density.
4. Roll towards the loop to form a bow, secure with hairpins.
5. Release middle piece and wrap around the center of the shape and hide ends underneath, secure with a pin. Spray Next Day Hair and Extreme Lacquer to finish.
Stylist Tip: Coming undone? Soak the strands of the bow with Extreme Lacquer and flatiron until they are shiny and hard to mold the style.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com