This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on natural texture at Celine’s PFW SS 2017 Show.
“The hair at Celine is very individual. It’s all about celebrating the purity of the girl’s own hair, so we’re really embracing every girl’s texture and natural part. We’re first washing the hair and letting it dry naturally and seeing where it falls. To finish, I’m using a little bit of Diamond Oil to smooth hair and tame frizz.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK: INDIVIDUAL TEXTURE
- Wash hair with Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo and Beach Envy Volume Conditioner to emphasize hair’s natural volume and texture.
- Part hair at the natural part and allow to air dry.
- Apply Diamond Oil Glow Dry Styling Enhancing Oil to tame frizz and add shine.
- Use a curling iron to curl random strands and add additional texture.
- Run fingers through hair to help piece hair and create natural texture.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and unparalleled creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com. Please note, Redken products can only be guaranteed authentic when purchased from a salon. We request that you do not credit drugstores, ‘beauty websites’ or other unauthorized retailers. Visit StyleSeat.com/Redken to book an appointment or buy authentic Redken products from your local salon. For more information, visit Redken.com, like Redken on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Shapchat and Periscope @Redken5thAve.