2016 Golden Globe winner, Lady Gaga, looked stunning with an old Hollywood glamour look on the red carpet of tonight’s Golden Globe Awards. Celebrity hairstylist, Frederic Aspiras, created these voluminous waves and curls with the help of KMS California products. Here, Frederic shares how to get Lady Gaga’s red carpet look.
1. Start with clean towel dried hair. First apply KMS California TAMEFRIZZ smoothing lotion from root to tip and comb through for even distribution.
2. Next, spray KMS California ADDVOLUME volumizing spray at the roots to create big voluminous hair.
3. Give a light mist of KMS California FREESHAPE quick blow dry spray to reduce drying time and get a smooth fly-away free result to your blow dry.
4. Next, section the hair for blow drying. Using a medium round brush, drying with an up and around movement to get full volume.
5. Using a 1-inch curling iron, take 1-inch sections of hair and curl the hair all back and away from the face. Take a velcro roller and set each curl after you curl only using medium to small curlers. Allow rollers to set and cool. After, 15-20 minutes remove curlers.
6. To finish, brush the hair out with a sable bristle brush. Use KMS California HAIRPLAY playable texture to spray waves and curls in place but still maintain a soft bouncy look.
About: Kao USA Inc. Salon Division (“Kao Salon Division”) is a business division of Kao USA Inc., which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kao Corporation. Kao Salon Division is a thought and trend leader in the professional hair care industry as well as the home of the Goldwell and KMS California brands. The mission of Kao Salon Division is to enrich the lives of stylists, salon owners and their clients through partnership, salon business growth and our salon exclusive portfolio of advanced services, innovative products and inspiring education.
Image Credit: instagram.com/ladygaga