If you want to step up your game when it comes to special occasion hair, then this video is a must-see. Using an assortment of L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni.Art’s top-rated styling products, this visit presents a modern take on a classic look with an easy four-step tutorial. Known as the modern French roll, this updo exudes sophistication.
1. Prep hair with Dual Stylers Liss & Pump-Up and Tecni.Art Crépage de Chignon and power-dry.
2. On the right side of the head, create a c-shape parting from the high recession to the left nape of the neck to form 2 sections.
3. Spray Tecni.Art Densité and create an anchor braid on the low recession on the right side of the head. Gather hair, roll, twist and pin into braid from the round of the head to the center nape.
4. Smooth hair on the left side of the head and secure with a bungee.
5. In the ponytail, prep hair with True Grip and back-comb.
6. Spray Tecni.Art Next Day Hair and roll ponytail. Secure with hairpins and Tecni.Art Extreme Lacquer.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com.