Celebrity hairstylists and co-owners of nine zero one salon, Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee turned to Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI products to create #UrbanGlam styles for their A-list clients attending the hottest and most anticipated musical event of the year. The duo will be on-site in Indio this weekend where The Beauty Coach (their luxury beauty salon on wheels) will offer a variety of looks perfect for festival season.
Inspiration: “The festival season has created its own trendsetting community. Since everyone spends so much time planning their outfits for festival season, we wanted to be able to complete their looks by offering braids, glitter parts, flower crowns, and spirit tattoos. The Beauty Coach is now the go to mobile salon and thrilled to be a part of festival season!” – Riawna & Nikki for Bed Head and S Factor by TIGI
- Section dry hair horizontally from temple to high-crown and again from ear to low-crown, securing each section with an elastic.
- Using a fishtail technique, braid each section and secure with an elastic.
- Apply Bed Head by TIGI Joyride Texturizing Powder Balm to your fingertips and loosely pull the braid apart to expand its shape.
- To create the “rosette” shape, coil the fishtail braids and secure with bobby pins.
- Set the look with S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray and gently tousle hair at the hairline for an undone feel.
About: TIGI was conceived by the Mascolo brothers providing them with the 'liquid tools' to style and finish their hairstyles. The products are promoted by hair cut 'collections' created by the TIGI Creative Team and photographed by Anthony Mascolo who leads the image and creative side of the business.