Brandon Maxwell’s sophomore collection is a feminine and unapologetic love letter to the city of New York. Lead stylist James Pecis intensified the designer’s homage to the city’s greatness by drawing inspiration from the sexy uptown girl venturing downtown. To further strengthen the presentation of Maxwell’s art-deco-infused, modern take on power suiting and evening wear, each model walked down the runway with a unique hair look.
Get the Look for Cornrow Style:
1. Prep hair with Maximista Thickening Spray and a dime-size amount of Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream.
2. Cornrow the hair back beginning one inch from the center part and finishing below the crown.
3. Apply Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse from mid-lengths to ends on hair that is not already braided and use a wide-tooth comb to scrape hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
4. Use Dry Texturizing Spray and Rough Luxury Soft Molding Paste to create a super rough, smashed-in twist in the ponytail.
5. Finish with Superfine Hair Spray.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded in 2009 by renowned hairstylist Oribe Canales and industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tevya Finger. Oribe Hair Care crafts exclusive artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed. Built upon a rich heritage of hairstyling, fashion and artistry, this truly unique collection was created for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style, perfectly expressed and paired with excellence, is the ultimate luxury. To learn more visit oribe.com