Fresh romance and sweet pastels took over the runway at Reem Acra’s Spring/Summer 2017 show. Inspired by the whimsical idea of a secret garden, the collection begged for hair that followed suit, and R+Co educator and lead stylist Thom Priano created a soft, pulled-back style—complete with desirable volume and alluring curls—that fit the charming energy of the line.
Get the Look:
1. Prep hair with GRID Structural Setting Spray throughout.
2. Curl small sections with a mini curling iron. Pin to set and cool for a natural curl texture.
3. Brush hair out.
4. Tease 1-inch sections throughout to create a base for the style.
5. Pull hair back into tight french twist, leaving the front a bit loose. Pull at the top to make an abstract shape.
6. Spray entire head with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray for hold and apply CONTINENTAL Glossing Wax for separation.
7. Depending on hair type, Use FOIL Frizz + Static Control Spray or TINSEL Smoothing Oil as needed.
About Luxury Brand Partners: Luxury Brand Partners develops and nurtures prestige artist-driven beauty brands, with a focus on innovation and a passion for the creative mind. With offices in Miami and New York City, our portfolio of companies offers high-performance products and top-of-the-line education informed by both an artistic and a business perspective. The management team has a long history of building iconic brands and leverages its knowledge of salon professionals and the end-consumer to create lines that meet their needs in new and exciting ways. For more information, visit www.luxurybrandpartners.com