Summer is in full swing, and clients are all about going lighter and brighter for the warmer months. For your adventurous clients who still appreciate a hint of subtlety, blush blonde is the perfection option. Combining shades of pink and peach, we predict blush blonde to be one of the hottest shades of the season. Better yet, we think it's the perfect transition color for cooler months, too!
Model was a natural level 6*
- Formula 1: Mix 1 part CHI Blondest Blonde Lightener with 1 part CHI Color Generator 20 Volume.
- Formula 2: Mix 2 parts (60 cc) CHI Ionic Shine Shades Liquid Color Clear with 4 cc CHI Ionic Shine Shades Liquid Color 8C and 2 parts CHI Color Generator 10 Volume
- Determine the natural hair level and previous colored areas and determine the desired level.
- Use CHI Keratin Mist over the pre lighted areas. Section the hair in 4 sections and start applying the CHI Ionic Blondest Blonde Lightener in the nape area on the pre-colored darker areas.
- Apply the CHI Ionic Blondest Blonde Lightener on the darker pre-colored hair. Stay 1/8 of an inch away from the scalp. Continue to use the CHI Keratin Mist over the pre-lighted and porous areas.
- Work towards the middle part and stay 1/8 inch away from the scalp and process for 20 minutes.
- Apply Formula 1 at the natural root area and process for 20 minutes room temperature.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water. Shampoo and massage with CHI Infra shampoo.
- Towel dry the hair and apply the CHI Infra Color Lock Treatment; leave in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the hair, towel dry and spray CHI Keratin Mist over the hair.
- Apply Formula 2 from root to ends. Process for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Spray CHI Rosehip UV Protection Spray over the hair.
- Use the CHI ONYX Euroshine Dryer with the CHI Large Ceramic Round Brush.
- *The Blush Color can be refreshed with CHI Ionic Color Illuminate Conditioner Golden Blonde 90 percent and Red Auburn 10 percent.