Celebrity stylist, Jennifer Yepez create a braided updo for Lela Rose's Bridal FW 16 collection using Macadamia Professional. See the full step-by-step below:
- Prep the hair using Macadamia Professional Texturizing Salt Spray and Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer, applying from root to end.
- Rough dry the hair and spray Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray for added texture.
- Part hair down the middle, and separate into three sections with two in the front and one behind the head.
- Take one section on the side of the head, and braid all the way down. Secure with an elastic and repeat on the opposite side.
- Next, take the loose section of hair in the back and separate it into two braids. Twist them into each other creating a loose bun. Secure with bobby pins.
- Take the two braids from the front of the head, and bring them backwards crossing them over each other at the back of the head. Once crossed, wrap them around the braided bun and secure with a bobby pin.
- Finish the look with Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Spray to secure the hair and tame any fly-aways.
About: Macadamia Professional, The Oil Authority for Global Textures, offers salon quality hair care, treatment and styling solutions with transformational products that address the unique moisture and style control needs of each hair texture. Each product contains Macadamia’s exclusive PRO OIL Complex, a blend of therapeutic Macadamia and Argan Oils, rich in Omega 7, 5, 3, and 9 fatty acids, which deeply yet weightlessly nourish and repair hair from the inside out, rather than just conditioning from the surface, to renew hair’s natural texture with healthy shine, bounce and manageability. For more information on Macadamia and all our products, please visit www.macadamiahair.com