Faux Fringe Top Knot
1. Prep hair with Dual Stylers Sleek and Swing.
2. Tilt the clients head back and gather hair at the high-point of the head, secure with a hair bungee.
3. Use length from the ponytail to cover the bungee by wrapping the hair around the band until it’s hidden, secure with a u-pin.
4. Split ponytail into two sub-sections and twist to create a knot. Leave enough length out to form a faux-fringe.
5. Direct length towards the face and style a faux-fringe, set with Extreme Lacquer.
6. Use Architexture and Shower Shine to finish.
About: L’Oréal Professionnel is a global brand leader in its market, with an exclusive presence in hairdressing salons. Innovative products, tested and approved by the biggest names in hairdressing. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety. For more info visit lorealprofessionnel.com