Last night, Adam Selman hit the runway with his SS18 Ready-to-Wear collection, debuting an assortment of floral denim, plaid and satin. Lead stylist James Pecis used amika products to create laid-back, natural-looking waves for the models—the perfect subtle complement to Selman’s bright collection.
Get the look:
- Mist Bombshell Blowout Spray from the roots to the ends of the hair, and blast dry with the Immortal Power-Life Dryer.
- Create a messy side part and sweep hair over to one side.
- Using Le Marcel Curler, add volume to the front section of the heavy side.
- Continue to add a natural wave through the lengths of the hair with the curler.
- Rake through the waves with your hands and spray Silken Up Dry Conditioner throughout the hair.
- Haute Mess Texture Gel into your hands and run through hair. Then apply a small amount of the gel and push through the low side—use a slide comb to secure.
- Finish the look with Touchable Hairspray.
About: amika was founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007 and is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. amika believes in an idiosyncratic and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while delivering puddles of fun and a sunny disposition from looking at our packaging.