New York Fashion Week is dreamy, but Milan Fashion Week brings things to an entirely new level. At the Versace SS18 show, models took to the runway sporting bold prints, Western-inspired denim and logo T-shirts. To add to the daring runway looks, Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau (@guidopalau) gave the models a polished blowout with a hint of added volume, creating an essence of modern glamour.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Starting with clean, damp hair, use fingers to create a middle part.
3. Starting with sections at the top of the head and working down, blow dry hair with a large round brush. Wrap each section up into a curl and pin to the root, leaving the ends out straight, approximately eight sections around the head in total.
4. Once hair has set, remove pins and blow out hair with a flat brush to smooth and remove excess volume.
5. Leaving the part and hairline open, tuck hair behind the ears and secure with a gold pin on each side.
6. Finish by spraying Redken Fashion Work 12 into hands and gently smoothing around the hairline.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com.