Fashion week moved onto the City of Lights earlier this week with the debut of Dior's SS18 collection in Paris. With leather overalls, patchwork denim and cheetah print maxi skirts, the models looked like they went straight from the '90s to the runway. Matching the effortlessly cool looks, Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau (@guidopalau) capitalized on the vibe with a childlike hairstyle featuring branded bobby pins and natural texture.
Get the Look:
1. Prep hair by washing with Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Gloss Shampoo and Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Detangling Conditioner.
2. When hair is damp, apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken No Blow Dry Cream to crown and throughout your lengths to define texture.
3. Create a middle part using your fingers.
4. Allow hair to air dry.
5. Once dry, using your fingers, pull back a 3-4” triangle-shaped section at the top of the crown and pin the hair back with several bobby pins. Let the ears show through on either side.
6. If needed, use a 1 1/4" curling iron throughout the lengths to define texture.
7. Run your fingers through the length to break up individual curls.
About: Redken 5th Avenue NYC is a professional haircare and haircolor company dedicated to providing inspiring education, groundbreaking products and creativity for clients and stylists alike. With a backstage presence at Fashion Week in New York, London, Milan and Paris, Redken has become a leader in backstage beauty, creating the runway looks for the industry’s most prestigious designers. A unique mix of fashion, innovation and inspiration, Redken creates the buzz, sets the pace and establishes what’s new, what’s hot and what’s next in hair. To locate a Redken salon please log on to Redken.com.