Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner traded in her Sansa Stark furs for a sparkly, graphic Louis Vuitton number at the highly anticipated premiere of the show's seventh season. Turner hit the red carpet sporting loose waves in rich red shade—Sansa's signature hair color, and a big departure from the icy blonde shade Turner was wearing before filming.
"I wanted to give Sophie a glamorous yet relaxed vibe to match with her gorgeous sparkly dress. We both agreed on a deep side part with loose waves swept to one side,” says Christian Wood for Wella Professionals.
Get the look:
- Begin by spritzing wet hair at the roots with Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift. Dry the hair upside down to create added volume.
- Using a round brush, and starting at the nape of the neck, blow dry large sections of hair until the entire head is about 70 percent smooth. This leaves room for a textured, yet shiny appearance.
- Next, blow dry hair section-by-section using a round brush to create a smooth look with some movement.
- To add a wave throughout the entire head, use a wand and wrap large sections of hair around the barrel to create loose, soft waves.
- Once the entire head has been waved, part the hair on the side using a pin tail comb and spritz Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me throughout the root area to create added volume and texture.
- Mist a small amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist throughout the mid-lengths and ends for shine and to break up the waves. Loosen the waves further with fingers and gently brush the ends to create soft un-done waves.
- Finish with a quick spritz of Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Finishing Spray throughout the entire head for long lasting hold. For flyaways, spray directly onto a makeup powder brush and gently dust over the hair.
About: For over 130 years, Wella has been delivering innovations and services that enable hairdressers’ creativity. The company’s story begins in 19th century Germany, with the vision and passion of one hairdresser, Franz Stroher. More information is available at www.wella.com.