One Tree Hill and Chicago PD star Sophia Bush (@sophiabush) stunned on the red carpet at the FOX Broadcasting Company, FX, National Geographic and Twentieth Century Television’s Primetime Emmy Awards After Party on Sunday evening. Bush wore a body-hugging, black sequin dress and Oribe editorial stylist, Chad Wood (@chadwoodhair) played up her dark accents with a super-sleek high pony.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with water and Volumista Mist for Volume at the roots. Blow dry up and away from the face.
- Attach clip-in extensions for extra length. Apply Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse and brush product toward the crown of the head.
- Gather all hair at the crown and tie with a black bungee cord.
- Spray Dry Texturing Spray to ponytail for an extra boost.
- Apply Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil to ponytail for a sleek shine.
- Finish with Superfine Strong Hair Spray to keep everything in place.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company, one that was designed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. When developing the line, we didn’t want to compromise on any detail. We leveraged skin care technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products—all while never forgetting that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results, leaving us with a best-in-class collection that truly meets the needs of the hair-obsessed.