Up-and-coming actress Nabiya Be (@nabiyahbe) took to the red carpet on Monday night for for the Los Angeles world premiere of Marvel Studios' Black Panther. Celebrating her role in her first major film, the actress wore a metallic pleated gown and fully embraced her hair's stunning natural texture.
Behind the scenes, celebrity stylist Marcello Costa prepped Be's hair for her red carpet appearance and shared the steps with us.
GET THE LOOK:
- Give hair color a boost with a dose of Redken Shades EQ Gloss Formula – Global Application:
- Allow hair to partially air-dry.
- Once hair is almost dry, apply a few pumps of Redken Frizz Dismiss FBF30 Instant Deflate throughout your lengths and ends to heat protect hair, tame flyaways and add shine.
- Lightly blow dry hair using a diffuser to enhance natural texture.
- Once hair is dry, mist Redken Shine Flash 02 all over your lengths and ends for high-end shine.