No holiday outfit is complete without a festive hairstyle to match. In today's how-to video, Moroccanoil's creative design team educator, Martin Plascencia (@mrtnplascencia), demonstrates a quick and easy upstyle so your client can spend less time in the salon, and more time enjoying the holiday season. Here's how:
1. Shampoo and Condition with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner for a boost of volume while gently cleansing and detangling.
3. Blow-dry smooth using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
4. To enhance texture, apply Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray globally to dry hair. Use a 1 1/4” Marcel iron to create worn-in texture as desired.
5. Create a horseshoe section from mid-recession, along the parietal ridge.
6. Starting from the crown, traveling to front hairline, take 1” subsections and back-brush softly, creating a light airy shape going back.
7. Sweep all hair from left to right and create a bobby pin anchor at center back. Use Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to control the desired shape.
DESIGN TIP: Cross bobby pins to secure anchor.
8. Starting from crown moving down to nape, direct the hair from the right, twist over the bobby pin anchor and secure with hair pins.
DESIGN TIP: Ensure desired shape on top of the crown before securing.
9. Finish at nape and leave remaining hair as a ponytail. Apply Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray for expansion and to enhance texture. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold.