While your client might not come right out and say it, a blowout can easily make or break their appointment. Their visit to the salon deserves a salon-worthy blowout, and so we’re sharing a few tips and tricks to make sure your client leaves your chair ready to take on the world with their new ‘do. And, the tips are totally client-friendly. Read on to perfect your technique, and to share these client-friendly tips to help them get a professional at-home blowout every time.
Tips and Tricks:
- Start with a large dollop of Aquage Silkening Oil Foam spread evenly in your hands and apply all over the client’s hair.
- Comb through until the foam disappears throughout the strands.
- Dry hair with fingers using the BaBylissPRO Rapido Dryer to remove excess moisture.
- Place a round brush on top of the section to grip and smooth the hair, while using the concentrator nozzle to direct air towards the ends.
- Once the section is completely dry, use the brush like a roller. Wrap hair in the same manner as before and heat the hair up to add body and bounce.
- Slowly unravel the brush to reveal beveled ends.
- To get height in the crown area, over-direct the section forward and blow dry using the same technique.
- Roll the hair up towards the crown and set like a roller.
About: Conair Corporation began in 1959 as a small hair appliance and hair care company. Today Conair is a multinational corporation. Headquartered in East Windsor, New Jersey, with sales and marketing operations in Stamford, Connecticut, Conair is recognized and respected around the world as one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of personal care and professional products. Conair products currently sell in over 120 countries on six continents. For more information, please visit www.conair.com.