Available Now: Two Free Webinars To Get You Started
We are pleased to announce an all-new educational initiative leveraging the power of digital platforms to bring our audience expert advice and leading best practices in the areas of business, career and craft.
American Salon On-Demand video programs feature leading subject matter expert panels in 45-minute, easy-to-understand presentations and implementing lessons on a variety of relevant topics. Our Senior Director of Digital, Gordon Miller, moderates each of the panels.
Available Now: Doing Business in a Digital World
Part 1: Your Guide to Navigating the Online Landscape
Panelists Gerard Scarpaci (Hairbrained.me), Nina Kovner (Passion Squared) and Rodney Cutler (Cutler Salons) discuss digital and social media best practices for salons and professionals. This lesson focuses on:
- Why building and keeping the right audience matters.
- What content best engages your audience– plus tips on how to curate and create content.
- How to maximize measurable results of your social and digital investment.
Sponsored by L'Oreal Professionals, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Mizani and Style Seat.
Available Now: Part 2: Fall in Love with Online Reviews
Panelists Nina Kovner (Passion Squared), Michelle Perroton (Demandforce) and Matt Beck (Salon Gratitude and freesaloneducation.com) take a deep dive into online reviews and reputation. This lesson focuses on:
- Why online reviews matter (in driving salon referrals and revenue).
- What the various platform options are and what can they offer your salon
- How leading salons maximize the potential of online reviews to drive new business.
Sponsored by: Demandforce
Upcoming Installments of Doing Business in a Digital World include:
- Becoming a Social Salon
- The Power of Email Marketing
- Building Your Digital Tool Box
- Anatomy of an Effective Website
Visit americansalon.com/ondemand to start learning today and be sure to check back often for all-new programming.
Don’t miss American Salon’s recently published Digital Supplement Doing Business in a Digital World for a deep dive into a variety of related topics. Sponsored by L'Oreal Professionals, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Mizani and Style Seat, this 60-page print and digital edition is chock-full of tips and tricks on how to tap into the power of online tools, apps and platforms.