Sam Villa hosted a SOCIALATHON to create a community of wisdom, love and support, ultimately raising 22K for the PBA COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Joining him for the cause were X-Presion, Robert Lobetta, Matty Conrad, Larisa Love, Anthony Mascolo, Tabatha Coffey, Matt Swinney, Chelsea Vonne James, Marco Arena, Mark Busto, Antoinette Bender, Sonya Dove, Ruth Roche, Candy Shaw, Vivienne Mackinder, Gerard Scarpaci, Ammon Carver, Ludovic Beckers, Chris Baran, Chrystofer Benson, Stephen Moody and Ann Mincey.
Here are the top 10 takeaways:
- If you’ve learned something, take that new information and be committed to applying it when you reopen and are back behind the chair.
- The world doesn’t revolve around just one person, the world simply…revolves.
- You can’t have a “Comeback” without a “Setback.” Embrace how you get back into working with your clients.
- This era is creating new trends that will earmark all the changes that have occurred. Recognize those trends and apply them at the chair.
- In crisis, comes opportunity.
- People are paying for the way you think and the way you help them just as much as they’re paying you for the work of your hands.
- Don’t compromise your work and shortchange yourself by trying to make a deal for your clients. You are worth every penny you charge, so charge what you’re worth.
- As much as you and your business have changed, be aware of the change your clients are also going through under different circumstances. You can be their voice of reason in this time of difficult transition.
- Embrace the imperfections you encounter, they can and will lead you down new and different paths of creativity.
- Keep the voices you encounter in check and focus on balancing out the message within them.