There's something timeless about Hollywood glam waves. Lily Collins, of Emily in Paris fame, donned the 'do with a deep side part at the 78th annual Golden Globes, the work of celebrity stylist Gregory Russell on behalf of Conair. Here, he breaks down how he got the look.
- On damp hair, apply Pureology Weightless Volume Mousse in sections brushing through each with the Conair Knot Dr. Pro Detangling Brush to evenly distribute the product from root to tips.
- Next, use the Conair Double Ceramic Porcupine Round Brush and GHD Helios Professional Blow Dryer to blow-dry the hair around her face and on top of her head to smooth and tame any flyaways.
- Then switch to the Conair Double Ceramic Vent Brush and continue to blow-dry through the back of the hair to maintain a soft and bouncy texture.
- Next, in small sections, apply Pureology Soft Finish Hairspray and brush through using the Conair Ceramic Porcupine Cushion Brush. With each section, use the 1” GHD CURVE Classic Curl Iron to curl, setting each curl with a flat clip to allow the curls to cool for optimal hold and bounce.
- Once cooled, working from the nape up, carefully remove each clip and in horizontal sections spray curls with Pureology Texture Finishing Spray, and work through the curls with the Conair Ceramic Porcupine Cushion Brush for a soft, bouncy romantic finish.
- Lastly, spray Pureology Lock It Down Hair Spray throughout sections of the hair to hold the look in place.