While things are slowly returning to a new normal, Hilary Duff is gearing up to film another season of 'Younger." In true Kelsey Peters fashion, Duff needed to trade in her creamy, mid-length blonde for something a little brighter and longer. She turned to Nikki Lee, In Common Beauty and Nine Zero One co-owner, to get the job done.
"Nothing like a fresh bright blonde, and no one wears it better than Hilary," Lee says. "We took Hilary lighter using Joico’s Blonde Life Lightener. The key to keeping her hair healthy while highlighting was not pulling any lightener through the ends, but instead adding In Common’s Cashmere Fusion Cream to the ends while her highlights processed in the foils," she adds. "Once she’s on set, there will be a lot of heat styling, so knowing that her blonde will be protected by the Cashmere Fusion treatment is a sigh of relief. This is a treatment that can be done in salon or at home to help make hair super healthy!
- Full head highlight using @joico Blonde Life Powder Lightener
- Start in the back with 20-volume LumiShine developer, then work up to the top with 30-volume
- Use @incommon’s Cashmere Fusion through her ends to keep hair healthy
- After processing, tap the root with LumiShine Demi-Permanent DD Crème 6N + 6NA and 5-Volume LumiShine Developer.
- Then tone the root and mid-shaft with LumiShine Demi-Permanent Liquid 9NV + 10V and 5-Volume LumiShine Developer, and put Joico Blonde Life Violet Shampoo on the ends.
- Process for 10 minutes