With nearly 70 million followers on TikTok, a podcast and a newly-launched beauty line, Addison Rae is quickly climbing the ladder to success. Naturally, her long list of accolades scored her an invite to this year's People's Choice Awards, and she called on celebrity hairstylist Danielle Priano to style her hair for the evening.
“We drew inspiration from the classic silhouette of Addison’s gorgeous dress and decided to go with a ponytail," Priano says. "However, this isn’t your average ponytail —we had to make it more modern with the length and high shine, courtesy of the new Redken Shine Flash.”
- Prep hair by washing with the NEW! Redken Extreme Length Shampoo With Biotin and Conditioner With Biotin to strengthen lengths and soften strands.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of NEW! Redken Oil For All to your lengths and ends to soften, add shine, and heat protect.
- Using a fine-toothed comb, center part your hair then blow-dry with a boar-bristled until fully dry.
- Create a few bends in your lengths with a curling iron and lightly comb through to soften. If desired, add hair extensions for dramatic length.
- Once your hair is fully dry, spritz a few spritzes of the NEW! Redken Deep Clean Dry Shampoo at your roots for a touch of volume while maintaining your look.
- Pull your hair up into a high ponytail while maintain your part using a fine-toothed comb. Secure tightly with a hair elastic.
- Spritz Redken Triple Pure 32 Hairspray over your look for high hold, without the crunch.
- For added polish and glamour, spritz the NEW! Redken Shine Flash all over your hair for a high-gloss, ‘glass hair’ shine.