Kelsea Ballerini pulled out all of the stops for her appearance at Sunday night's ACM Awards. The 27-year-old singer wore a custom Dolce & Gabana gown, some colorful glam, and an undone pony to complete the look. Here's how hairstylist Kelsey Deenihan created the style:
- Begin by rough drying the hair to remove all moisture. You don’t have to be precious about the blow-dry since you're going for an undone look and don't want it to look too polished.
- To add more texture, use a flat iron to create bends in the hair, careful to keep the ends straight.
- Then, use my #mydentity #MyStardust Shine spray to reduce flyaways without weighing down the hair—and to add a grease-free shine finish!
- Sweep the hair back into a low pony and wrap it in a ponytail or piece of fabric.
- Finally, to lock everything into place, finish with the #mydentity #MyControl spray.