Dyson Global Styling Ambassador Jon Reyman relied on two tools to create the hair look at the Monse NYFW SS23 show: the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Professional and Dyson Corrale straightener. Here's are his top tips on how to use them to achieve the look.
- Blow-dry hair back using the blow-dryer with a wide-tooth comb attachment.
- Use a volumizing product to help support the pulled back hair.
- Break hair into a pulled back ponytail parallel to ears in the middle of the back of the head, tie together with elastic and additional product to style.
- Fold hair over the top of the ponytail and tie together with elastic.
- If additional hair is available, create another downward fold and pin to back of head.
- For extra smoothing or a classic bob style, use Dyson Corrale straightener to smooth out the hair.
See all the hair looks from the runway show below: