There are plenty of reasons people love what they do, and there is something extra special about what draws beauty pros to Ulta. Dominique Johnson, Ulta services district educator in Fort Lauderdale, FL, supports stylists with their technical development through teaching hands-on ULTA Academy classes, open classes and field visits. Here, she shares the top 5 reasons why she loves working at Ulta, and the possibilities it creates.
1. Ulta Beauty has literally the world’s biggest waiting room! I was hired without any clientele and was able to introduce myself to guests shopping in the store. Between that and referrals I was able to build up a full book within my first year of employment.
2. Inspirational coaches taught me business acumen behind the chair and how to own my own results. Leaders took chances on me to explore any career opportunities I aspired to while grooming and flexing my individual talents.
3. I have access to ongoing, relevant technical and leadership education directly from industry leaders.
4. I am able to financially support myself in addition to having paid time off, a 401k and affordable healthcare (and to support all my haircare and makeup purchases!)
5. Ulta Beauty encourages feedback from every employee, and I have seen changes implemented due to our feedback given. I feel heard and like I can always express myself freely.
Click here to check out Ulta Beauty openings in your area that might be a fit for you!