Celebrity hairstylist Bryce Scarlett shares how he achieved Margot Robbie's 2020 Golden Globes look:
1. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and pea-sized amount of Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends.
3. Spray Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect from heat, then begin to blow the hair out with a 2 inch round brush for a smooth and full-bodied finish.
4. Then, take the hair in a few large braids and use a flat iron over the braids to create S waves look.
5. Release the braids and brush the hair out and then use a curling wand to soften out the waves around around the frame of the face and crown.
6. Break up the waves with your fingers and spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Dry generously throughout the hair while keeping the arch around the frame of the face.
7. Apply Moroccanoil Mending Infusion at the ends of the hair for a silky finish.
8. Lastly, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium throughout sections of the hair to hold the look in place.