Your clients may be able to get away with regrowth after balayage, but the months of missed toning and resulting orange hue doesn’t fair the same. To rescue this type of lackluster balayage, colorist Sarayah Politi (@hairbysarayah) created a high-contrast bronde for brassy tresses to get your clients through the winter.
Get the Look:
- Refresh prior balayage highlighting and regrowth with Schwarzkopf Professional Igora Vario Blond + 40 volume.
- Divide hair into three sections, two in the front of the head, and one bigger section in the back. Start at front and apply the lightener taking diagonal sub-sections.
- Process for 30 minutes under a rotating heat processor and wash with Unite Blonda Toning Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Tone with Redken Shades EQ .5oz 06T + .05 07P and .05 of Clear. Process for five to seven minutes.
- Blow dry with Unite Blow&Set Sculpting Lotion and a Hot Tools iron to create soft waves. Finish with a misting of Unite 7Seconds glossing spray.