Add shine, dimension and richness to your brunette clients with this deep chocolate color from hairstylist Tamara Karsenti (@thingsbytams). Using alternated panels of gloss and babylights, this flawless color is the perfect go-to for bringing out the beauty of classic brunette color year-round. We’ve been seeing this look everywhere recently from celebrities like Olivia Munn, Adriana Lima and even the newly engaged Meghan Markle.
Get the Look:
- Working off a level two base and pre-existing highlights, use Wella Professionals Color Touch 6/73 on the pre-lightened areas to soften and blend them into the base.
- Add face-framing babylights and tone with 6/73.
- Using one-inch sections, alternate between 8/73 and the 6/73 throughout the hair to add dimension, leaving out a few pieces.
- Tone the remaining pieces with 10/73 to create licks of lightness.
- Style with a 1.5 inch Paul Mitchell Express Curling Iron.