A flawless harmony of pink and peach, rose gold hair is a more than welcome alternative to the typical winter tones. The trend is nothing new—we saw celebs like Salma Hayek and Kylie Jenner rocking the hue months ago—but it's it's only gotten better with time. Laken Rose (@lakenrosehair), hair stylist and owner of The Studio Kokomo in Indiana, gave her client the perfect shade of rose gold glamour. Here's how:
Get the Look:
- Retouch: Simply Blonde Ultra Lift Ice + 30 volume developer.
- Shampoo, condition and dry.
- Apply Sheer Tone ROSE + 20 volume developer as a shadow.
- Process for 10 minutes before pulling through mid-lengths and ends.
- Process for an additional 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and style as desired.