Last night, the BET Awards took over the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles. Celebrating achievements in entertainment and honoring music, sports, television, and movies, the awards drew some of Hollywood's best and brightest for an evening of recognition.
Inspired by '70s glam with a modern twist, Oribe Celebrity Stylist Tymothe Wallace artfully styled Skai Jackson’s hair into a low ponytail with lots of texture for last night's BET Awards. The fashion-forward star wore an eye-catching, all-white look, carefully accessorized with statement-making silver bobby pins.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture & Control.
- While damp, create a center part and use Oribe Rock Hard Gel to slick hair into a low ponytail.
- Spray a generous amount of Oribe Free Styler Working Hair Spray onto the ponytail and use a diffuser to create voluminous texture.
- Next, smooth hair at the hairline using Oribe Rough Luxury Molding Wax.
- Finish by accenting with silver bobby pins.