With the Fourth of July right around the corner, there's no better time to get festive with your clients' colors. Take note from Guy Tang who's sharing the formulas for a few of his red, white and blue creations.
Fiery Pink & Red Model:
- Created a money piece around the face with #Magnum8 Lightener. Balayaged the rest of her hair with #Stroke7 Balayage Lightener
- Roots: SuperPower Crimson Spell + Blue Mystique
- Mids-Ends: Crimson Spell on all areas but the front Panels
- Front Panels: Magenta Magic
- Hairbestie Tip: Rinse the Crimson Spell out and shampoo/condition first. Then Rinse Magenta Magic to avoid bleeding.
Dark Phoenix Fiery Red: (model without Pink Highlights)
- Balayage highlights to a level 9 with #Stroke7 + 40V Thicc Activator + Olaplex
- Kept the roots at a level 7.
- Glazed from roots to ends with SuperPower Crimson Spell Direct Dye.
Naked Blonde: (Darker blonde of the two models)
- Backcomb technique using #BIG9 Cream Lightener to lift to a level 10
- On Dry Hair apply the following
- Roots: Naked 10 + 6V Developer (1:2)
- Mids:: ½ Naked 10 + Crystal Clear + 6V Developer (1:2)
- Ends: ¼ Naked 10 + Crystal Clear + 6V Developer (1:2)
Icy White Blonde:
- Lifted model with #Magnum8 Lightener to a level 10
- Roots & Nape: Demi-Permanent 9IG + 6V Developer (1:2)
- Mids – Ends: Demi-Permanent 9IG + Crystal Clear + 6V Developer (1:2)
Pastel Icey Blue: (the mannequin model)
- Roots: 25g Dark Shadows + 25g Permanent 8 Dusty Lavender + 10V Developer (1:1) + Olaplex
- Mids: 50g Permanent 10 Silver Pearl + 50g Aqua Blue Booster + 10V Developer (1:1)
- Ends: Permanent 10 Silver Pearl + 10V Developer (1:1)
- Backcomb balayage until a level 7 with #Big9 Cream Lightener
- Alternated sections with Super Power Purple Raven and Blue Mystique Direct Dye