Few things go better together than Halloween and candy corn. To satisfy your sweet tooth, stylist Jaymz Marsters (@jaymz.marsters) created a vivid yellow and orange melt that’s incredibly reminiscent of the multicolored candy. Here, he walks us through the steps to achieve the look using Manic Panic Professional Gel Hair Color.
- Model was a natural base 6. Lift hair to a level 10 and lighten ends if necessary.
- Base Color: ½ tube of Solar Yellow Professional Gel Hair Color
- End Color: ½ tube of Solar Yellow Professional Gel Hair Color + drop of Pussycat Pink Gel Hair Color
- On damp hair, apply the SY formula throughout the root area.
- For a seamless melt, comb the root color through to the ends.
- Apply the SY + PP formula on the ends and blend upward.
- With a clean comb, comb from the root section downward to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Process at room temperature for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.