Like all things in life, the importance of a solid foundation is crucial, and when it comes to creating hairstyles, the quality of your prep is no exception. Not only will building a strong base for your style help to guarantee its success, a solid foundation makes it easier to create and ensure the longevity of its wear for your clients.
In this how-to video, Ruth Roche (@ruthroche), Global Ambassador for Pureology Serious Colour Care shows us how to create the perfect base for this season's popular waves and boho braids. Watch the process below:
Get The Look:
• Start by working Pureology Clean Volume Weightless Mousse through the hair.
• To add texture, apply Pureology Color Stylist Root Lift Spray Hair Mousse in sections, spraying in an S-shaped pattern.
• Roughly blow dry hair and finish ends with a round brush.
• Spray Pureology Color Stylist Strengthening Control Hairspray throughout the hair.
• Curl hair using a 1.5-inch curling iron.
About: Ruth Roche is Global Artistic Ambassador for Pureology Serious Colour Care. She specializes in design/finishing trends and business, and is as captivating in front of thousands as she is in an intimate in-salon setting. She is the winner of multiple North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) and has contributed to Milady’s Standard Textbook of Cosmetology. Stylists from around the world learn, grow and fuel their creative fire with her. She is an established celebrity stylist—working with stars such as Anne Hathaway, Claire Danes, Amy Adams, Pink, Jenna Fischer and Mariah Carey—and maintains a loyal clientele at Cutler Salon in NYC.
Website: http://ruthroche.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RuthARoche, Instagram: http://instagram.com/ruthroche, Twitter: https://twitter.com/ruthroche, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ruthrochetv.