John Paul Mitchell Systems (JPMS) has added five all-new red additions to its best-selling The Demi Collection. With red hair trending among celebrities and supermodels, and the popularity of realistic hair color filters influencing users to try red, the demi reds arrival makes coloring without permanent commitment even more achievable. The Demi shades enrich reds, spice up brunettes, and wow with copper as they bring warmth and vibrancy in four new tonal families.
The five new shades include:
- 7NC/Natural Copper — refine blondes with this unique, balanced ginger tone
- 6C/Copper — a pure copper tone for the ideal fiery tangerine, great for enhancing reds or as a color refreshment
- 6RR/Red Red — create ruby red tones on brunettes and dark blondes
- 6RB/Red Brown — formulated for natural or color-treated brunettes, this adds rich, red-brown mahogany tones
- 4RB/Red Brown — formulated for dark-to-medium level brunettes, this adds warmth for chocolate cherry tones
The all-new demi red shades can be used alone, or combined with other The Demi shades for vibrant, warm results, including a fiery ruby, spicy copper, cherry, mocha brown, and more. The demi-permanent hair color collection is ideal for coloring while conditioning without commitment. The versatile offerings include over 50 standard shades, Flash Toners, Muted Metallics and Clear for ultimate customization. Colorists can use the ammonia and MEA-free demi shades to tone, refine and refresh hair color, and they’re great for blending away grays. Get clients in and out of the chair with high-shine, vibrant, healthy-looking hair color.
To use: Determine the natural or color-treated starting level, taking into consideration the target level, hair texture, condition, and percentage of gray. Refer to the Color Map here to enhance, intensify or neutralize tones. Mix 1:1 with Paul Mitchell Processing Liquid (7 Volume / 2%). Process for five-20 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition with Paul Mitchell Color Protect Post Color Shampoo and conditioner.
Paul Mitchell The Demi red shade expansion launches November 2022. Learn more about the brand’s best-selling demi permanent color line here.