Rihanna may have skipped the make-shift runway show on the Grammy's red carpet last night, but the singer more than made up with it during her "Wild Thoughts" performance. Matching the vibe of the performance, Rihanna wore a vibrant pink dress and voluminous, disco-inspired curls styled by Yusef Williams for ghd.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with mousse and then blow it out using the ghd Air Hairdryer to create extra volume at the root.
- Once dry, use the ghd Gold Professional Styler to smooth out the root and eliminate flyaways.
- Then, using the ghd CURVE Classic Wave Wand, curl sections of the hair to create fluffy curls.
- Once all hair is curled, use the ghd Gold Professional Styler to soften any tight curls and create bouncy waves.
- Softly brush out the curls for added volume.
- Spritz a finishing spray to hold the style and add an orchid to complete the look.