After the Emmys, stylists are always flooded with clients asking them to recreate their favorite celebrity looks, and with this year’s dramatic red carpet styles, we’re expecting the same. “For Jessica’s hair, I created a sexy, voluminous, 1960’s style with cascading waves,” says Virtue Labs Creative Director, Adir Abergel (@hairbyadir), who created the high-fashion pompadour style for Jessica Biel. “I drew inspiration from Barbarella and the Valley of the Dolls.”
Get The Look:
- Start by prepping a strong foundation. On damp hair, apply Virtue Uplifted Volumizing Whip at the roots for volume and follow with Virtue Perfect Ending Split End Serum to create a glossy finish.
- Blow-dry the hair with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer.
- Once hair is dry, create barrel curls with a 1.25’’ curling iron and clip to set. Once cooled, brush out for soft glamorous waves.
- To create lift, backcomb the roots of the crown and set hair with Virtue Finale Shaping Spray.
- To finish, lift hair into a half up style, and secure with pins. Allow the rest of the hair to cascade down onto one side.
About: This is Virtue. We believe in the goodness of science, the greatness of beauty and doing our part to create a better tomorrow for all. Thanks to Alpha Keratin 60ku, a powerful healer and the purest replica of human hair keratin, the products we’ve developed can do what no other beauty products can – change the health and quality of your hair for good.