Cinq à Sept’s Jane Siskin dipped into a rainbow of pastels for her latest collection. Complete with chic pant suits, blazers with puffed sleeves and quite a few playful dresses, the collection’s modern feminine aesthetic embraces unexpected details and striking silhouettes.
Oribe Educator Mandee Tauber brought this concept to the virtual runway by creating tousled waves for a natural yet put-together look. Here's how she created the look:
1. Spray Mystify Restyling Spray through ends to condition and protect the hair.
2. Blow dry hair with a flat brush to smooth.
3. Working in 2-inch sections, spray a light layer of Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray to prep the hair.
4. Starting a few inches down from the root, create an S-wave pattern using a 1 ½ inch barrel curling iron.
5. Tousle with Dry Texturizing Spray to create a lived-in texture with separation.
6. Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray to set.