The Beachwaver Co. has partnered with reality TV star and entrepreneur Christine Quinn from “Selling Sunset” to create what it is calling "the ultimate holiday look" The company also introduced the Beachwaver B1 Glitter Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron in Black + Pink Glitter.
Shown below are the how-to steps for creating the Christine Quinn holiday waves.
- Step 1: Prep your hair by spraying Great Barrier Heat Protectant Hairspray. Using the Beachwaver® B1 Glitter, place a 1" strand of hair in the clamp and press the arrow curling away from your face.
- Step 2: Hold the Beachwaver in your hair for three-four seconds, open the clamp and pull the iron straight down. Repeat on all sections of hair on both sides, always rotating away from your face!
- Step 3: Allow your curls to completely cool. Spray Great Barrier Heat Protectant Hairspray on the On Set Styling Brush and gently smooth the curls to form glam waves.
- Step 4: Complete the look by distributing the Shine Bright Serum on the ends of your hair for a silky, frizz-free finish. Bonus: Finish the look with the Glam Velvet Rhinestone Headband!
The Beachwaver's New! Launches (available at Beachwaver.com; 10 percent commission provided through their program Impact Radius program through SkimLinks)
- Beachwaver B1 Glitter Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron ($119, black or pink)
- Pearl Velvet Headband ($12)
- Knotted Rose Headband ($12)
- Silky Rose Bow Barrette ($14)
- Silky Rose Scarf Scrunchie ($12)
- Velvet Scrunchie Set ($18)
- Claw Clip Set ($8)
- Velvet Rose Bow Large ($14) + Small ($8)
- French Hairpin ($4)
- Boss B*tch Pin Set ($12)