CWST designer Joe Sadler journeyed to the San Juan Islands in Northwest Washington and translated the rough, darker elements of the area into his Fall/Winter 2016 collection. With a vision to reflect the same mood, lead hairstylist Dan Nguyen leaned on the grunge influence of Seattle to create a naturally weighed-down texture.
Get the Look:
1. Start with Foundation Mist, spraying section by section throughout the hair from roots to ends.
2. Beginning three inches from the scalp, work in Sculpting Cream.
3. Apply Supershine Moisturizing Cream from mid-lengths to ends to give the hair sheen and a weighed-down look.
4. Twist and lightly clip the hair to lend natural movement. Allow hair to set and gently diffuse.
5. Finish by lightly misting hair with Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray.
About: Oribe Hair Care was founded in 2009 by renowned hairstylist Oribe Canales and industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tevya Finger. Oribe Hair Care crafts exclusive artisanal blends of the finest hair formulations for the glamorous and hair-obsessed. Built upon a rich heritage of hairstyling, fashion and artistry, this truly unique collection was created for taste-driven individuals who know that personal style, perfectly expressed and paired with excellence, is the ultimate luxury. To learn more visit oribe.com