- P.E.P. the natural nail.
- Apply a thin layer of SHELLAC Brand Base Coat. Cure for 10 seconds in the CND LED Lamp.
- Apply two thin layers of SHELLAC Brand 14+ Day Nail Color in Digi-teal. Cure each layer for one minute.
- Draw 3-4 triangles in a variation of sizes using SHELLAC Brand in Cream Puff and a striping brush. Cure for one minute.
- Repeat the pattern using SHELLAC Brand in Future Fuchsia. Cure for one minute.
- Apply a vertical abstract pattern over ¼ of the nail using SHELLAC Brand in Black Pool. Cure for one minute.
- Apply SHELLAC Brand XPRESS5™ Top Coat. Cure for one minute.
- Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.
About: CND was founded in 1979 and based in San Diego, California, CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.) is the global leader in professional nail, hand and foot beauty including CND® SHELLAC®brand 14+ day nail color. Deeply committed to advancing the nail care industry, CND devotes significant time and resources to product research and development, education and customer support. CND is an industry-leading advocate for the role of nail care in personal beauty and fashion.