How does a trip to London sound? Better yet, a trip to London to meet American professional soccer player Geoff Cameron? This year marks the one year anniversary of Cameron's three-year contract with John Paul Mitchell Systems' (JPMS) MITCH line, a men's haircare brand geared towards the on-the-go modern man. As an advocate for wellness and active lifestyles, JPMS is celebrating the partnership with the recently announced MITCH Trick Contest.
The MITCH Trick Contest is where athletes and avid fans alike have the chance to submit their best sports-related tricks on Instagram using the hashtag #MITCHTRICKCONTEST and by following @MITCHTheMan. With an Instagram post of a fun sports trick–think juggling, half-court shots, Frisbee target throws—fans will be entered to win a trip to London with a friend, a meet and greet with Cameron, and the chance to see him play in the Premier League. The contest runs September 1, 2017-October 30, 2017.
How to Enter:
- Make a video of yourself performing a sports-related trick. You must be performing the trick, even though we encourage your friends to help you film. This can be something highly skillful or super creative. Make it fun, but you must appear in the video performing the trick.
- HINT: Look to @GeoffCameron and @MITCHTheMan for trick-spiration.
- Upload your trick video to your Instagram, using #MITCHTRICKCONTEST in the caption.
- Follow @MITCHTheMan.
- Two round-trip tickets to London, England
- Three-night hotel stay
- Two VIP tickets to a Premier League soccer match
- Meet and greet with Geoff Cameron
Five Runners-Up Receive:
Each of the five runners-up will be shipped one Stoke City jersey signed by Geoff Cameron.
10 Second Runners-Up Receive
Each of the 10 second runners-up will receive one year’s worth of free MITCH product, including at least one each of the nine MITCH products.
About: John Paul Mitchell Systems® has been serving the professional beauty industry for over 35 years. The company currently produces over 150 professional and consumer products (including the brands Paul Mitchell®, MarulaOil, MITCH®, Awapuhi Wild Ginger®, Tea Tree, Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™, Neuro® tools and Paul Mitchell® the color) that have won over 85 beauty awards. John Paul Mitchell Systems® products are sold through distributors to over 100,000 hair salons in North America, and internationally, to thousands of hair salons in 104 countries. John Paul Mitchell Systems® offers complementary education to stylists through a national network of 800 Educators, and the Paul Mitchell Schools train over 10,000 future professionals in 120 locations nationwide.