Thanks to Macadamia Professional International Creative Director Giannandrea, actress Kristen Stewart rocked a bold, fresh hairstyle at the premier of her new film Still Alice. Stewart’s red-carpet rocker-chic look was inspired by the edgy black-and-white graphic Chanel mini-dress she wore.
"I gave Kristen this cut that's suitable for both day and night," Giannandrea says. "Part rebel and rocker chic, the versatile style features a tousled, deep side part with high volume on top and rich texture. Modern, short hair is on-trend this season, and I've individualized the look to suit her personality."
Here, Giannandrea shares how he got the look.
1. First, he wet Stewart’s hair and applied a good amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizing Mousse to the whole head. He then fashioned a deep side part and combed the hair up from the back to create a pompadour effect.
2. He took a large round bush and blow-dried the top layer of hair to give it extra volume and lift.
3. Next he used Healing Oil Spray to smooth the sides back.
4. Once the whole head was dry, Giannandrea used a quarter-sized amount of Whipped Detailing Cream, and ran it through the entire top of head with his hands to create heavy texture.
5. He then flat-ironed only the ends, creating a slight bend.
6. He sprayed the hair with Control Spray to set the look in place.
About Macadamia Professional: The oil authority for global textures, Macadamia Professional offers professional hair care, treatment and styling solutions with transformational products that address the unique moisture and style control needs of each hair texture. For more information on Macadamia Professional visit macadamiahair.com.