The NEUMA California Experience is an annual education and lifestyle event for salon owners, stylists, distributors and salon consultants from across the United States and Canada featuring three days of learning and fun at the beautiful Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort located in Huntington Beach California.
For the first time ever, NEUMA is combining its annual distributor meeting with its popular education and lifestyle event. The 2018 California Experience starts on August 25, and for those attending their first California Experience, they’ll have the opportunity to see where the NEUMA magic happens with an exclusive NEUMA factory tour.
On Saturday night, all guests will enjoy a reception and runway show featuring art created by Kathy Simon, NEUMA’s Global Artistic Director, where she’ll unveil cuts and styles from the NEUMA Style Council with the NEUMA Design Team!
The fun continues on Sunday and Monday with this lineup:
Sunday, August 26th
- Power Breakfast with Guest Speaker Guest Speaker Bonnie Bonadeo, speaker, coach and radio host of “BEaUty Inside and Out” discussing how to create an emotional connection in the digital age
- Morning Style Council cutting & styling and Business Building workshops
- Mid-day Style Council cutting & styling and Business Building workshops
- Afternoon Style Council cutting & styling and Social Media workshops
- NEUMA’s Famous Beach BBQ!
The workshops feature the four Style Council looks featured in NEUMA’s 2018 collection. Both cutting and style workshops will be offered, giving guests to the opportunity to select their preferred style statement:
Monday, August 27th
- Optional Yoga to start the morning
- Morning Style Council and Business Building workshops
- Mid-day Style Council and Social Media workshops
Each stylist can pick up to five classes from a menu of 19 workshops including:
- Various hands on cutting and styling classes with Kathy Simon and the NEUMA Design Team (members include: David Bangham, Gina Scipioni, Jean-Sébastien Lacombe, Kell Grace and Reggie Pamatong)
- Business Building and Social Media Workshops (with Lisa Kovner, Ashley Wiley and Jesi Hilts)
For a complete agenda, please visit: bit.ly/CaliExp2018
Join the Fun: To reserve your ticket please contact your NEUMA distributor (if you have one). NEUMA’s California Experience is open to the entire industry. If you want to attend and don’t currently carry NEUMA or don’t have a NEUMA distributor in our area, 800-333-0707 or email [email protected]