Wella pulled out all the stops at its 2014 International TrendVision Awards (ITVA), staged November 20 to 23 in Monaco on the French Riviera. The packed agenda included a special press day for members of the media, who were treated to a glimpse of new hair fashions straight from the spring 2015 catwalks, compliments of Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling Eugene Souleiman and Global Creative Director of Color Joshn Woods. Also on the lineup: a sneak peek at soon-to-be-relesed new products and salon business ideas.
A lively competition capped off ITVA, where artists from around the world pushed beauty into bold new directions Here's a complete list of the winners.
- Platinum: Chia-Jung Lin (Una Hair Salon, Taiwan)
- Gold: Lyndal Salmon (Biba Salon, Australia)
- Silver: Nattapat Suppala (Oazis Salon, Singapore)
- Bronze: Chinney Yeap (Dharma Salon, New Zealand)
- People's Choice: Seraphina Foo (JasonSally HairDressers, Singapore)
- Platinum: Nestor Sanchez Gomez (Hob Salons, United Kingdom)
- Gold: Lenka Walderova (New You Salon, Czech Republic)
- Silver: Olga Istrati (Bagira Salon, Moldova)
- Bronze: Scott Condon (Rokk Ebony Salon, Australia)
- People's Choice: Alexandru Gherase (Artist Academy, Romania)
Congratulations to all who placed and competed!
About Wella: WELLA’s brands are distributed in more than 180,000 salons across the globe, and include Sebastian Professional, Koleston Perfect by Wella Professionals, Color Touch by Wella Professionals, Blondor by Wella Professionals, Clairol Professional and Nioxin. Exceptional products, inspiring education and unique salon business-building programs make WELLA, the Salon Professional division of P&G a world leader and expert in hair and beauty. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G (NYSE: PG) and its brands.
Photo above: Souleiman crafted this cross-like red shape for Hussein Chalayan’s Fall 1998 collection; all photos taken by American Salon Editor in Chief Kelley Donahue.