Matrix’s Biolage R.A.W. line is the brand’s first step to produce an environmentally friendly haircare line. What makes Biolage R.A.W. unique is that ingredients are minimally molecularly unchanged from their natural state with up to 50% natural-origin ingredients and the bottles are made up of up to 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Matrix Artistic Director Dan Csicsai and Matrix Stylist Breck Csicsai, a father-daughter duo, represent Biolage R.A.W. line by adopting a Real, Authentic, and Wholesome lifestyle! Together they lead the #LiveRaw community and movement and share 6 ways to make your salon more green.
1. Change lighting from fluorescent and diligent lighting to LED lighting. It saves energy, it’s more efficient, and it’s cost effective
2. Implement recycling and trash bins. Recycle para-plastics, foils, and color tubes
3. Instead of using Styrofoam cups use traditional regular glasses to reduce trash
4. Install a filtration system for everybody to have their own glasses or water containers to save on plastics
5. Recycle old hair with special containers for it
6. Include the Biolage R.A.W. line to help the environment and adopt a greener lifestyle
Want to find out which Biolage R.A.W. products are the best fit for a new healthy haircare routine? Take this quiz.