Matrix has just announced the six lucky beauty school students who will represent the brand on their mission to Spread the Love throughout the beauty industry. As part of their experience, the recent graduates will be paired into teams of two and travel across the country to visit salons, participate in industry events and get involved in various communities. They will share their journey via the My Matrix Family website, Facebook, Twitter and video blogs. The trip will kick off in January at the Matrix Imagination event in Palm Springs, CA.
And the Spread the Love ambassadors are:
- Courtney Guess from Xenon International Academy in Evergreen, CO
- Ashley Hanson from Faust Institute of Cosmetology in Spencer, IA
- Kayla McCormack from L’Esprit Academy in Livonia, MI
- LaKeisha Michelle from Ogle Beauty College in Dallas
- Joseph Pickering from Pivot Point Academy in Bloomington, IL
- Sam Ritter from Guy’s Academy in Shreveport, LA