For Hugo Boss's clean, sophisticated collection, Redken Creative Consultant Guido used Satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to give models a frizz-free finish with silky smoothness. To get the look, he pulled hair into a tight low ponytail, then applied forceful 23 super strength finishing spray to his hands before smoothing out remaining flyaways.
"The Fall/Winter 2014 Hugo Boss collection remained true to the brand's design aesthetic, so it was important for me to create a hairstyle that further amplified such qualities of richness and luxury," Guido says.
To create the look:
- Apply pillow proof blow dry express primer to damp hair.
- Apply satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion.
- Blow-dry hair until smooth with natural bristle brush.
- Create a deep, clean side part.
- Pull back into ponytail and secure with elastic.
- Spray forceful 23 super strength finishing spray onto hands before smoothing away any flyaways.
- Use a curling iron to add movement into the ponytail if necessary.
(Photos by Greg Kessler for Redken)