OLAPLEX, the brand that paved the way for the bond building hair category, is excited to launch the OLAPLEX Pro App, a completely reimagined and modernized app available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store.
Designed exclusively for the professional hairstylist in mind, this app bridges the gap between online and offline at the salon and is the hair stylists go-to for information on the brand. This technology with added features and benefits including online OLAPLEX certification, a professional tool kit for hair health diagnosis, an Ask A Pro instant messaging feature and an affiliate program will transform the way salon professionals interact with the brand globally in real time.
“We are so excited to streamline the way in which we communicate and support our hair stylists with the OLAPLEX Pro App, our new tool that is globally seamless offering hair diagnostic tools, and real time advice before, during and after a salon service," says JuE Wong, Chief Executive Officer of OLAPLEX.
This app incorporates new features and benefits including:
- OLAPLEX Certification: available in English and Spanish
- OLAPLEX Education Manual: view within the app or download to your device/available in English and Spanish
- Tips and tricks
- Diagnostic tools: a color wheel and hair health tool kit including elasticity, porosity and cuticle tests, analyzation, and recommendations
- Level Finder: uses your phone’s built-in camera to take a picture of your client’s hair to show which level your client is currently at and which level they want to go to so hair colorists can safely transition color to another hair level. Also provides tips and inspiration when changing levels.
- Ask a Pro: an instant messaging tool to speak with an OLAPLEX Pro in real time
- Look of the week - how to achieve the latest in innovative hair color with steps and formulas
- Stylist Spotlight: highlights one OLAPLEX certified stylist every week providing their tips and tricks, featured looks and hair care philosophy
- Trending topics: the most popular styles and colors
- Professional-only blogs
- FAQ: to provide advice to stylists on the correct protocol when using the professional and retail products in conjunction with a myriad of salon services
- Professional purchasing (US/Domestic only)
- Earn commission through the Stylist Affiliate Program (coming soon)